Join one of the fastest growing agencies in Amsterdam.
Who we are
Webfluencer is a fast-growing, award-winning digital agency based in Amsterdam. We have the pleasure of working with great clients such as Bacardi, ID&T and Amsterdam UMC.
We are now 4 years up and running and with a current team of 10+ people, we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
UX/UI / Brand designer
As a UX/UI or brand designer, you are able to translate complex issues into a clear story and deliver a pixel perfect design, for small to multinational brands.
You will work daily with the design team to devise custom digital products such as (online) identities, websites, mobile apps and platforms for a variety of clients. You start from scratch and are good at turning a client’s mission into a story. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our own projects. While working, you will have a lot of customer contact. You clearly justify choices made to clients and the team.
This is what you come to do with us:
- Designing attractive UX/UI designs for unique projects
- Transforming client missions into brand identities.
- Support and guide team members in all aspects and phases of a project, from dissecting creative briefings to developing new designs and overall online strategy.
- Facilitate and organize workshops with our clients
What we ask of you
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a web or brand designer at a startup or agency.
- You know the user-centered product design process inside out.
- Design programs like Figma you can handle well. (Adobe Creative Suite is a nice plus)
- You are a skilled and independent designer who can communicate well with both the client and the team.
- You have experience in presenting digital products
- You have the ability to supervise and manage (multiple) projects (simultaneously)
- You have various sources of inspiration and are up to date with the latest trends
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in web and app projects. Motion & 3D Design is a nice plus.
What we offer you
If you work at Webfluencer, here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of;
- You will be part of a young, fun, talented and ambitious team
- Personal development and advancement opportunities within Webfluencer
- Ability to work partially from home
- Unforgettable team events and annual workation
- Regular team drinks and the most fun freebies
- Fine office in a central location on the Herengracht
We are an ambitious team that is constantly growing, with plenty of opportunities to make your own mark and walk your own path within our growth process. We are always open to new talent from all backgrounds and mindsets to maintain our diverse office environment.
Want to know more? We’d be happy to tell you all about the role, the impact and the benefits. Or apply immediately if this position seems like it would suit you.
Who are we
Webfluencer is a fast growing, price-winning digital agency that’s based in Amsterdam. We have the pleasure of working with awesome clients such as Bacardi, ID&T and Amsterdam UMC.
We’ve been in action for 2 years and counting – with a current team of 10+ people, we’re always on the lookout for new members to join us.
You work on a day-to-day basis together with our design team to dream up custom digital products such as websites, mobile apps, and platforms for a variety of clients. You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of our own projects. Are you the non-stop idea machine we are looking for?
- Building attractive, high-quality UX/UI designs
- Support the creative team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from dissecting creative briefs to building out new designs
- Digital strategy workshops with our clients
- More than 3 years of experience working in a role as a (web)designer at a startup/agency or in-house department.
- You know the user-centered product design process back and forth.
- You know your way around Figma
- Adobe Creative Suite is your second-best friend
- You’re a skilled and independent designer who is great at communicating with both the client and us.
- You know how to perform under pressure and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have various sources to pull inspiration from and are up-to-date on the latest trends
- You possess a strong portfolio that shows a wide range of experience in web and app projects. Motion & 3d Design is a nice plus.
When working at Webfluencer, some of the benefits you can enjoy are;
- First and foremost, becoming part of a highly talented and ambitious team
- Career framework with clear steps
- Constant learning culture through in-house knowledge sharing sessions, books, and courses
- Monthly team-events
- Lots of fun and team drinks at our ‘Vrijmibo’s’
- Personal development and career opportunities within Webfluencer
We’re a tight-knit team that is continuously growing, with plenty of opportunities to make your mark and pave your own path within our growth journey. We’ve always got our eyes open for new talented individuals from all walks of life to uphold our diverse office environment. All the while keeping us on our toes as we tackle the next chapter in our journey together.
Want to know more? Feel free to get in touch to ask any questions about the role, or apply right now if this sounds like you.