Wij helpen bedrijven en organisaties bij het creëren van online identiteiten en assisteren in hun groei.
Who are we
Webfluencer is a fast growing, price-winning digital agency that’s based in Amsterdam. We have the pleasure of working with awesome clients such as Bacardi, ID&T and Amsterdam UMC.
We’ve been in action for 2 years and counting – with a current team of 10+ people, we’re always on the lookout for new members to join us.
You work on a day-to-day basis together with our design team to dream up custom digital products such as websites, mobile apps, and platforms for a variety of clients. You will also get the chance to contribute to the development of our own projects. Are you the non-stop idea machine we are looking for?
- Building attractive, high-quality UX/UI designs
- Support the creative team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from dissecting creative briefs to building out new designs
- Digital strategy workshops with our clients
- More than 3 years of experience working in a role as a (web)designer at a startup/agency or in-house department.
- You know the user-centered product design process back and forth.
- You know your way around Figma
- Adobe Creative Suite is your second-best friend
- You’re a skilled and independent designer who is great at communicating with both the client and us.
- You know how to perform under pressure and are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have various sources to pull inspiration from and are up-to-date on the latest trends
- You possess a strong portfolio that shows a wide range of experience in web and app projects. Motion & 3d Design is a nice plus.
When working at Webfluencer, some of the benefits you can enjoy are;
- First and foremost, becoming part of a highly talented and ambitious team
- Career framework with clear steps
- Constant learning culture through in-house knowledge sharing sessions, books, and courses
- Monthly team-events
- Lots of fun and team drinks at our ‘Vrijmibo’s’
- Personal development and career opportunities within Webfluencer
We’re a tight-knit team that is continuously growing, with plenty of opportunities to make your mark and pave your own path within our growth journey. We’ve always got our eyes open for new talented individuals from all walks of life to uphold our diverse office environment. All the while keeping us on our toes as we tackle the next chapter in our journey together.
Want to know more? Feel free to get in touch to ask any questions about the role, or apply right now if this sounds like you.