Business development manager
Sluit je aan bij een van de snelst groeiende agencies van Amsterdam.
Are you at the start of your career and looking for a great challenge in sales? Do you possess the favor factor and are you able to take responsibility for growing our customer base? And do you also possess the power of persuasion to convey your passion? Don’t let a setback throw you off track, but see this as an opportunity to get better every day? If so, we are looking for you!
As a business development manager, you will sell Webfluencer’s software solutions to (new) customers. In doing so, you strive for optimal sales figures. This is done, for example, by holding sales meetings with potential customers and through cold acquisition. For example, the business development manager is responsible for bringing in new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customers. For this, you will be on the road a lot to visit the customers. For sales, you prepare quotations and make sales contracts. To find out what the wants and needs are within Webfluencer’s customer base, make sure you have sufficient know-how of the software you are selling. In addition to visiting clients, you will also give presentations and demonstrations of the websites/software.
In addition to the passion you have in your profession and the work results you produce, it is also important to us that you enjoy your work. You work independently, but not alone – your colleagues think with you and you in inspire each other to get the best out of yourself.
Our ideal candidate
Our ideal candidate is at the start of his or her career and wants to become successful in sales in the next 3 years.
- You are driven, customer-oriented and flexible;
- You are communicatively strong and possess guts and persuasiveness;
- You get energy from making new contacts and get a kick out of winning new assignments;
- You are described by family and friends as an enthusiast, who does not see any bears on the road and can easily separate main and side issues;
- You are stress resistant, independent, analytical and think out-of-the-box;
- You have command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You properly record visit reports, requests for quotes and analysis;
- You feel at home in a dynamic environment and you can switch gears quickly.
What we offer
- You can do your calls in the sunshine in our beautiful garden
- Unforgettable friday afternoon drinks
- Unlimited good coffee
- A young team that likes a good laugh
- Learning budget so you can further develop yourself
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
Does this sound right? Then send us your resume and cover letter and maybe we will see you soon at our office for a nice introductory meeting with a good cup of coffee or tea. Do you have questions? If so, please contact us at +3120 244 5281